July 1st, 2013 – What Have We Learned?
1) New Jersey Transit is an absolute stress test.
2) There is never a good reason to wear a sombrero. Yes – it’s true – someone was wearing a sombrero on my train this morning.
3) There is no bad weather – just different types of good weather.
4) Sometimes rest is a workout in itself.
5) Someone at work asked me if I believe in reincarnation. So I got a chance to channel my inner Steven Wright. My response: “I sure hope reincarnation is real, because I want to come back as a bird. Why? Because it would be so cool to poop white”. This comment resulted the inquisitor experiencing the sensation of laughing so hard his coffee shot out his nose.