October 22nd 2017: Marine Corps Marathon – FINISHED
- No PR set. Over 5:30. A LOT of work to do.
- COLD at the runners village!
- Water every 2 miles: I didn’t plan on that
- Didn’t eat enough carbs the night before or the morning of – ZERO ENERGY
- The day heated up – 80 degrees – and no shade
November 4th 2017: TCS New York Marathon Dash to the Finish – FINISHED
- Chilly – dress warmer next year.
- This is not a fast race – too many log jams of people.
- Run this with Chelsea next year.
November 5th 2017: TCS New York City Marathon – FINISHED
- Some rain late.
- Quicker than Marine Corps – but not well-run.
- I didn’t go as hard as I should have late in the race – I held back too long.
November 18th 2017: New York City 60k – DNF
- I was prepared – but injured my knee on lap 5.
- I just need to work on my focus and my endurance
- 2018 is the year.
December 9th 2017: NYRR Ted Corbitt 15k
January 6th 2018: Walt Disney World Half Marathon
January 7th 2018: Walt Disney World Marathon
January 21st 2018: NYRR Manhattan Half Marathon
January 28th 2018: ING Miami Marathon
February 4th 2018: NYRR Gridiron 4 Miler
February 18th 2018: A1A Marathon
March 18th 2018: Los Angeles Marathon
April 7th 2018: NYRR Boomer’s Run to Breathe 4 Miler
April 14th 2018: New Jersey Ultra Festival
April 22nd 2018: NYRR Run as One 4 miler
April 29th 2018: New Jersey Marathon
May 12th 2018: IRONMAN Santa Rosa
May 20th 2018: Grand Fondo New York
June 17th 2018: Rock n Roll Seattle Marathon
August 19th 2018: IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant
September 23rd 2018: IRONMAN 70.3 Atlantic City
October 7th 2018: Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 21st 2018: Marine Corps Marathon
November 4th 2018: TCS New York City Marathon
November 17th 2018: NYRR New York City 60k